How Mercury Digital Services Has Helped Companies
Mercury Digital Services has worked across the full spectrum of PLM engagement from upper management on-boarding through system administrator mentoring.
PLM Assessments, Visioning
- Experienced team helps avoid pitfalls, creates PLM Plan forward, manages organizational issues (change resistance, training, etc.).
- Knowledgeable team guides around pitfalls, facilitates common cross-functional process definition, manages organizational issues (change resistance, training, communication facilitation, etc.).
- Helps define cross-functional processes from experience, works with local system admins to configure solution, provides best practices.
- Objectively helps define cross-functional processes, collaborates with local system admins to configure solution, provides best practices.
- Reviews existing server, network, work station, and PLM configuration to recommend best practices, provides guidance for future scalability.
- Provides knowledge transfer and documentation to PLM system admins.
- Extra skill sets to assist with system configuration, patch/upgrade installation, or code development.
- Leverages our experience to resolve issues from mergers such as:
- Multi-CAD integration
- Facilitate common cross-functional processes
- Organizational communication